1.To change password, login to your account.
2. Search for the email address in the Quick Search field.
3. Click on Menu > Change Password
4. A pop-up appears with OCID.
5. Enter in the new password in the fields provided: 'New Password' and, 'Confirm Password.
6. Please ensure that the password is at least 5 characters long with at least a number and an alphabet. Single-quotes are not allowed, and will prompt user to try again.
7. In case of errors, as in blank fields or mismatching passwords, an error message in red will appear in the popup.
8. Email Confirmation:
(a) If you want an email confirmation to be sent, slide to ‘Yes’ for the 'Send Email Confirmation' option.
(b) Fill out the appropriate Email Subject and Message, or you can choose to leave the default values as they appear.
(c) If you do not want an email confirmation to be sent, ensure that the option is at ‘No’ in the 'Send Email Confirmation' option.
9. Click on 'Update Password' button at the bottom of the popup window.
10. A message confirming the successful change of password appears. If email option was chosen, a confirmation for the same is also included.
11. You can close the popup by clicking on ‘Close’ button or the ‘X’ button on the top-right corner.
Please Note: This page is accessible only by the admin.
1.To reset password, login to your account
2. Search for the email address in the Quick Search field
3. Click on Menu > Send Password Reset Link
4. A confirmation message will appear in blue on the screen as shown, as well an email with the link to reset password
5. On clicking the link in the email, the following page appears:
6. The password criteria is displayed at the top of the page, as shown below.
7. The 'New Password' and 'Confirm Password' fields cannot be left blank, and must match.
8. In case of error, an error message stating so will appear right above the ‘New Password’ field
9. Please ensure that the password is at least 5 characters long with at least a number and an alphabet. Single-quotes are not allowed, and will prompt user to try again.
10. Password text view:
(a) To view the password in plain text, click on the eye icon.
(b) To view in non-plain text, click on the strike-through eye icon.
11. Click on the ‘Reset Password’ button to reset.
12. A confirmation email will be sent
Please Note: This page is accessible by users and admin
Records of password change or reset
The changed password by either means - that is, ‘change’ or ‘reset’ - will appear in the ‘Demographic Activity’ tab with the timestamp included, as shown below. This page is accessible by the admin.
Clicking on the spy-lens will show the password link