The following lesson will provide details on how to create social ad targeting and in view social analytics in ONEcount. You can create actions in Facebook, LinkedIn and google provided that you meet the eligible criteria.
Before pushing users to social platforms and use them for targeting we have some requirements for each social platform.
- For GOOGLE: We need to meet the criteria mentioned in below link, We need API access that meets this criteria or we can send the user hashed email file to you so that you can upload it to google customer match tool and use the matched users for targeting.
- For LinkedIn: We need API access that has "Marketing Developer Platform" access, or we can send the user hashed email file to you so that you can upload it to LinkedIn Matched Audience tool and use the matched users for targeting. You can follow steps in below link to get "Marketing Developer Platform" access.
- Select Segment Manager from main menu and Action Manager in sub menu
- Use Create button as shown in below screenshot then fill the Name (Mandatory) and description (Optional).
- Then click next, you will be taken to screen where you will be asked to select action type, in that drop down select "Social Target" as shown in below screenshot. Once you select Social Target then you will be asked to select social platforms and Target URL.
- You can select multiple social platforms in a single action as shown in below screenshot.
- Enter URL of target in Target URL field and click next as shown in below screenshot
- Once you click on the Next button you will be taken to screen where you can review all the details and can save the target by clicking on save button as shown in below screenshot.
- Once you save it, you can see them in the list and you can edit it using edit button and can see social URLs by clicking on link icon.
- In social analytics we have 4 graphs and a table which we will be discussing in below lesson. To see social analytics, Select Analytics in main menu and Social in submenu.
- Then you will be seeing this Social Analytics screen where you will be asked to select date range, Social Platform and Campaigns, you can select multiple social platforms and campaigns for a single date range at once. Once you select all of those you can click on "Get Report" to see the graphs as seen in below screenshots.
GRAPH 1: Clicks by Date - In this graph we can see which social platform has more clicks on a particular date range, Example of this graph is shown below
GRAPH 2: Campaigns Count by Date – In this graph we can see count of all the campaigns in each social platform on a particular date range
GRAPH 3: Campaign Count – In this graph we will be showing known count and total count of each campaign. Example of this graph is shown below
GRAPH 4: Campaigns in each social platform - In this in bubble you will be seeing counts of each campaigns in each social platform. Example of this graph is shown below
TABLE 1: In this table you will have known and total counts of each campaign in each social platform. You will be even having a man icon side of known count by clicking on which you will be taken to list wizard.