Here are step-by-step instructions on how to to perform various tasks with ONEcount.
Segment & Target Users
To target a specific group of users within your audience, simply create a segment and then tie a specific action to that segment.
The process involves four steps, all of which tie together to form a single targeting solution.
Here are some examples of targeting scenarios you might find useful:
Target users who have abandoned a ONEcount form
Set Up Registration, Gating & Paywalls
Here is a list of steps required for gating, paywall and registration.
1) Create Required Demographic Questions: Add any specific demographics required for your installation
2) Create Source Codes for transactions: Source codes are used to track the source of a transaction. You'll use these to figure out where your registrations are coming from
3) Create Products for web site gate: A product is an asset that is protected by ONEcount. It can be a web URL, a newsletter, a file, etc.
4) Create Packages for web site gating and other products: A package is a collection of products plus one or more terms. So if you want to create a bundle of two products, or one or more products for a specific time-period.
5) Set up merchant gateway if needed: If you are going to accept credit card payments for your registration/subscriptions, you will need to select one of our credit card processors.
6) Create Subscription/Registration form for web products: These forms will automatically appear when a user clicks on a gated asset
7) Configure Thank You e-mails for forms (in form builder): These are defined in the form builder. They can also be configured globally in the Config Manager on the Utilities Menu
8) Create brand for lookup/login pages and thank you pages: (SEE ALSO) The brand impacts a lot of automatically-generated pages, like the login/lookup page, the Thank You page after transactions are executed (explained here), etc.
9) Create a customer preferences form: This is basically a form where the user can update their information and subscribe/unsubscribe to products.
10) Create Login/Logout links on the web site: These are embedded in your web site.
How to SFTP To ONEcount
In order to comply with security protocols, ONEcount doesn't allow connections via FTP, only SFTP. For info on how to connect from Mac or Windows, check here.